The Southern Circuit – A multi-day New Zealand fly fishing expedition for the fanatical fishing enthusiast!
Let Gerald Telford show you his best South Island fly fishing spots:
“This allows one to fish in remote areas which are ‘off the beaten track’ and too far from one’s normal base to be visited on a one-day trip”.Ron Simpson, USA
- A trip for the real enthusiast.
- A five day circuit of some of the best trout fishing waters in Otago and Southland.
- Tailor-made to suit your New Zealand holiday requirements and very flexible.
- This trip is to let yourself indulge in the pursuit of Brown and Rainbow trout.
- Seasonal variations will often dictate the outcome of this adventure.
- You will see New Zealand fly fishing at its best.
- It is also full of surprises!
All transport, food and accommodation is included. You’ll be visiting waters that only the locals know about, so I can’t say much more.
The only way to fully comprehend this adventure is to get on it. It will change the way you fish for ever! Come on, be brave. Give your guide the opportunity to show you where he goes to have fun.
Total price for this 5 day adventure is NZ$5100.00 includes:
- .. and that is for One Angler and One Guide
- Two Anglers and One Guide is $NZ5900.00.
- All transport and food
- B&B accommodation
- 5 days fishing, 4 nights accommodation
Contact Gerald and Sue to find more about your dream New Zealand fly fishing holiday!