FREE RANGE – FAIR CHASE – PRIVATE PROPERTY
New Zealand Hunting Prices –Trophy Red Stag, Tahr, Chamois, Fallow
Recognizing that everyone has different interests, we spend a lot of time customizing our hunts. By doing this, that is matching your physical abilities and your hunting experience with a desired hunt and taking into account seasonal timing and other variables, we can plan a successful experience for you. We offer a variety of trophy hunts, some easier than others, but bottom line – hunts are not easy. They are physically and mentally demanding, but the rewards and trophies are high.
Terms and Conditions:
- We accept 50% deposit of the hunt package to confirm your dates.
- Final payment must be paid by the completion of your Guided hunt with us and prior to your departure from our Operation.
- Bank Transfers, Visa or MasterCard are accepted, please advise us and we will supply you our transfer information.
- Currency Converter
- Any cancellation within 90 days of the fishing/hunting trip will incur loss of deposit.
- Prior bookings are essential.
- 12 month advanced bookings recommended.
- Trips are cancelled only under serious weather conditions. Should a rescheduled date not be available the deposit will be refunded.
- All prices quoted include Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- No special licencing or import permits are required for archery equipment.
- Aim to shoot up to 50 yards (45 meters) with your bow. One bow hunter per guide.
- Non-hunters are welcome to join the hunt or enjoy the local sights of Wanaka.
- Included in the Guiding fee: daily rates, lodgings, meals, field preparation, and Queenstown or Wanaka airport transfers.
- Included in all hunt packages are: trophy fees, daily rates, lodgings, meals, field preparation, and Queenstown or Wanaka airport transfers.
- Not included is personal expenditure, selected recreational activities, helicopter hire, expediting costs and Taxidermy.
- You as the Client are required to complete hunting forms that will require your health issues, dietary requirements, your signature on a waiver and release agreement, your next of kin, your arrival and departure details and money owing on the hunt.
* Fishing and Hunting Services cannot be held responsible for the currency fluctuations at the time of booking your guiding expedition with us.