Gear List Fly Fishing:
“What to Bring”:
- Your Rod and Reel
- 9ft Rod
- 5-6 weight if possible
- Line WF
- A wide brimmed hat
- Polaroid fishing glasses – Amber lenses are best
- Sunscreen and Insect repellent
- Comfortable footwear, i.e. Light
- Walking boots, long johns and shorts
- Be prepared to get wet
- Be comfortable, no bright colours.
- Body waders for winter conditions.
- No felt bottomed boots please.
- Hiking boots only with cleats.
I have available an average selection of rods and reels. While the quality is extremely good, the selection may be limited.